AngularJS is a structural framework used for dynamic web apps. Using HTML as a template language with fewer efforts is possible as with AngularJS implementation, where designers can design application components. AngularJS eliminates the redundancies of the code. It is an ideal partner with any server technology.
Script with MVC
Model View Controller or MVC as it is popularly called, MVC is a software design pattern designed especially for developing web applications. MVC pattern is made up of three components:
- Model − It is the lowest level of pattern responsible for maintaining data.
- View- It is responsible for the look and feel-effect of designing.
- Controller- It is responsible for navigation or redirection activities.
Versions of AngularJS
In the past five years, AngularJS has progressed enormously. It has changed from Angular version1.0 to Angular version 2.0 to Angular version 4.0 and now Angular version 5.0. The AngularJS Development Company makes use of the features provided by the Angular 1.0 to 5.0 which brought major up-gradation of the coding conventions.
Major differences between AngularJS 1 vs AngularJS 2 vs AngularJS 4 vs AngularJS 5
|The Controllers are used to build applications.||No Controller features are now available.||No Controller features are now available.||No Controller features are now available.|
|Components feature is not available in this version.||Components feature in this version will simplify designing UI.||Components feature in this version will simplify designing UI.||Components feature in this version will advanced designing UI.|
|Search Engine implementation is major complexity.||Search Engine complexities are eliminated||Search Engine complexities are eliminated.||Search Engine complexities are eliminated.|
|Node.js installation is not needed||Libraries are installed with npm of node.js||Libraries are installed with npm of node.js||Libraries are installed with npm of node.js|
|Route parameters are not available.||Simple object structures used to store route parameters.
|Route parameters are available as a map. To use these parameters simple methods are called.||Route parameters are available as a map. To use these parameters simple methods are called.|
|Animation with this is complicated, it requires high manual coding.||No default animation libraries were attached.||Animation functional flexibilities are added.||Animation functional flexibilities are added.|
Do we need Document Object Model (DOM) for AngularJS?
AngularJS’s directives are used to bind application data to the attributes of HTML DOM elements.
The key features of Angular 5.0 are as follows:
• Simpler Progressive Web Applications
• Material Design
• Build optimizer
• Angular Universal API and DOM
• Improved Compiler and Typescript
• CLI v1.5
• Router Hooks
• Number, date and currency pipes update
What do I need to install?
- For Angular1,* pre-requisites are more than enough.
- For angular2, first you need to install node.js
- Install @angular/cli through node project module.
Who can do this course?
- Developers who need SPA (Single Page Application)
- Where platform is not the criteria
- Where target is a lightweight device
Can it be used in Java and dot Net?
Overview of our content
• Primary concept of learning Angular is SPA (Single Page Application).
• As per the demand of current trend of development, production team concentrating on lightweight products.
• They are required to program language neutral.
• AngularJs (version 1) has low scope of development.
• Angular2 was released with some enhancements where we need to learn node.js also as an additional concept.
• Angular4/Angular5 is again maintained more comfortability from the developer point of view.
• This can be used as a plugin for Java and dotNet applications to enhance its designing.
Get up to speed on AngularJS with the latest insights and deep dive on the technology with Skill Sigma course.